Location: Northern VA, Maryland and D.C.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
Your Job Summary
As a skilled pipelayer, you will work in a trench or on the ground in a safe and productive manner to support the completion of our excavation, underground utility, and heavy highway work under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate is dependable, trainable, an effective communicator, and most importantly a safe worker who values the safety of his or her coworkers in the trench and on the ground.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to install water/sanitary/sewer lines in a productive and efficient manner
- Perform manual tasks related to construction of job sites
- Experience on construction sites along with certifications
- Participate in training and adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
- Ability to take direction from supervisor to complete daily tasks and meet job site goals
- Be a proactive team member to achieve a high quality completed product for our clients
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in the United States
- Must have recent work history and at least 6 months verifiable work experience as Pipe Layer/Laborer or similar construction environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, twisting and turning to complete manual labor tasks
Laurita, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Laurita, Inc. is a drug free work place.