Location: Northern VA, Maryland and D.C.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,300.00 - $1,800.00 per week
Your Job Summary
As an experienced Grading Foreman, it will be your job to coordinate operations and manage at times multiple crews to support the timely completion of our excavation, underground utility, and heavy highway projects. You will be the key person in charge of the safety of our crews, the completion of our work under tight deadlines, and communication between employees, management, and our clients. The ideal candidate values safety as much as we do, has expert heavy civil knowledge, exceptional leadership skills, and the ability to make quick decisions. We are looking for long-term candidates who value the opportunity for future advancement that our company offers.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Proven ability to manage crews of up to 10 persons
- Experience in large heavy civil projects.
- Participate in training and adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
- Ability to take direction from customer to complete tasks and meet job site goals
- Be a proactive team member to achieve a high quality completed product for our clients
- Experienced operator with working knowledge of heavy equipment & Trimble GPS system
- Experience using HCSS HeavyJob & HeavySafety
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in the United States
- Must have recent work history and at least 2 years verifiable work experience managing projects in a similar environment with proven ability to make company profitable.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, twisting and turning to complete manual labor tasks
- Pay based on experience and work history
- Crew Management: 2 years
Laurita, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Laurita, Inc. is a drug free work place.