Pipelayer / General Laborer - WV
Location: North Central WV
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Pay based on experience and work history
Working with Laurita Inc.
Laurita Inc., is an established leader in excavation, underground utilities, and heavy highway construction. If you are motivated, and a team player, apply today.
Your Job Summary
As a skilled pipelayer and General Laborer, you will work in a trench or on the ground in a safe and productive manner to support the completion of our excavation, underground utility, and heavy utility and construction work under tight deadlines. The ideal candidate is dependable, trainable, an effective communicator, and most importantly a safe worker who values the safety of his or her coworkers in the trench and on the ground.Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to install pipeline, utility lines in a productive and efficient manner
- Perform manual tasks related to construction of job sites
- Experience on construction sites along with certifications
- Participate in training and adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
- Ability to take direction from supervisor to complete daily tasks and meet job site goals
- Be a proactive team member to achieve a high quality completed product for our clients
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in the United States
- Must have recent work history and at least 6 months verifiable work experience as Pipe Layer/Laborer or similar construction environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, twisting and turning to complete manual labor tasks
Laurita, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Laurita, Inc. is a drug free work place.