Hydraulic Excavator Operator - WV
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Pay based on experience and work history
Working with Laurita, Inc.
Laurita Inc., an established leader in excavation, is currently recruiting Hydraulic Excavator Operators in the Morgantown, WV. area. Field Crew openings include Pipeline and Heavy Construction work
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate heavy equipment in a productive and efficient manner
- Knowledgeable with OSHA approved trenching and shoring techniques.
- Perform daily maintenance and tracking of hours on utilized equipment
- Perform manual tasks related to construction of job sites
- Experience on construction sites along with certifications if any.
- Participate in training and adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
- Ability to take direction from supervisor to complete daily tasks and meet job site goals
- Be a proactive team member to achieve a high quality completed product for our clients
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in the United States
- Must have recent work history and at least 4 years verifiable work experience operating heavy equipment in a similar environment
- Vocational training and certifications in heavy equipment along with solid work history will be taken into consideration.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, twisting and turning to complete manual labor tasks
- Pay based on experience and work history.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration. NO phone calls, please.
- 4 years operating heavy equipment.
- Job Type: Full-time
Laurita, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Laurita, Inc. is a drug free work place.